As a client of World Wise Investments (WWI) you have affiliated yourself with a firm that believes in maintaining strict confidentiality of your personal and financial data. In the course of doing business with you, we will collect nonpublic information about you and your financial status in order to provide you with the best possible advice and service.
Legislation requires that we provide all existing customers with this privacy notice once each year. In accordance with that law, the following details highlight our policy regarding nonpublic personal information we receive about our current customers or potential customers.
In the course of doing business with you, WWI may collect personal, non-public information about you from a variety of sources:
– Information which we receive from you and on contractual agreements or client information/application forms, such as your name, address, phone number, taxpayer or social security number, occupation, date of birth and income.
– Information about your transactions with us, WWI’s affiliated companies and others, such as account balances, investment assets and the purchase and sale of securities.
Disclosure of Information to Nonaffiliated Third Parties
Generally, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers except as permitted by law. However, to the extent reasonably necessary to service your account, we disclose nonpublic, personal information to non affiliated service providers such as your stock broker(s). In addition, we may share information with your adviser or any one else you designate, but only if you have given us permission to do so.
We may share information about our experiences or transactions with you or your accounts with our custodians such as:
• Financial modeling date (e.g., name, account number, assets under management)
• Names, addresses and taxpayer identification number
• Fees received
• Performance returns
The primary purposes for such sharing of information is:
• Internal accounting, record keeping and auditing
• Performance monitoring
• Financial modeling
We do not sell any of your information under any circumstances.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information.
If you end your relationship with us, we will continue to adhere to the policies and practices described in this policy statement.